After you complete the assessment, you will receive a feedback report that gives immediate and informative insights about your unique psychological characteristics.
Your report is generated from the thousands of data points measured during the assessment, and reflects the unique approach you took to each of the tasks in the assessment. We want to be clear: Your ‘score’, presented at the end of assessment has no bearing on your report. You can find out more about the 'game score' here.
The data points are used to calculate your score across 34 cognitive and personality traits. Each trait score is measured against a large comparison group, of representative demographic grouping.
All of the information and guidance you need to interpret your report is contained within the report itself. Once you have your report, make sure you take some time to digest the guidance and feedback so you get the most out of it.
Things to remember:
- The profiles, while reliable, are not infallible, like all psychometric tests.
- Each characteristic is valuable in different contexts. There's no right or wrong score, just like there is no right or wrong personality.
- Your profile will be considered along with other information before any decision is made.
- The report is likely to be a good reflection for 12 months. Though we do advise that the assessment can be retaken after a 6 month delay.
- Your results will be kept confidential but may be used anonymously in aggregation for analysis and improvement of our products.
- Remember, there is no “perfect profile”. Each job is different, so one person might be an ideal fit for one role, and not at all for another.
Previous Article: Why is my score zero?
Unable to find a solution to your query in the Knowledge Base? Fill in a Candidate Support Form, and we’ll be in touch within one working day.