Please ensure the following:
There is enough storage space on the device
See this article for the specifications for how much data will be used
You have good and stable internet connection
We recommend that you use a personal Wi-Fi connection. If you are using a company's or school's WiFi, there might be a firewall blocking the app's access to the internet. Please change to a data connection and try again.
You set up your device properly so that you minimise distraction
It’s extremely important that you do not become distracted when taking the assessment. Please ensure that:
- App and messaging push notifications are disabled.
- Your device is set to “do not disturb” even when it is unlocked.
- You have adequate battery life when you start the assessment.
- You have a stable internet connection.
- See how to set your Android device to 'do not disturb' here.
- See how to disable Android application notifications here.
The app which you had downloaded is the correct version
Please ensure that you have downloaded the correct assessment to be completed for the organisation that you have applied for. You can find the link to the correct application on your initial email invitation.
There are no other background apps running
You will want to ensure that your device is not running out of power, or operating more slowly than is possible to ensure the most accurate assessment.
Next Article: Why does the app require the permission that it does?
Previous article: How much data will the app use?
Unable to find a solution to your query in the Knowledge Base? Fill in a Candidate Support Form, and we’ll be in touch within two hours.