Beware of lagging keyboards and mobile devices! This will negatively impact your ability to complete the assessment. If in doubt, use a different device.
Setting up your device for our assessment is pretty easy. Whether you’ve been asked to complete our web-based assessment or the downloadable app, here’s a few handy tips:
1. Check your internet connection. If you’re using a company’s or school’s WiFi, you may want to double-check for any firewalls that’ll block your access.
2. Minimise distractions by:
- Disabling all push notifications
- Making sure your device is fully charged
- Closing all background apps (if using a mobile device)
- Setting your device to ‘do not disturb’ mode (see below for instructions):
Bonus: If you’ve been asked to complete the downloadable app version of the assessment, there’s two additional steps to setting up your device:3. Check your storage.
- You can see how much room you’ll need on your device here.
- You’ll find the link to the right version of our assessment in your email invitation. Once you’ve got it downloaded, you’re ready to go.
Previous article: How much storage will the assessment use?
Unable to find a solution to your query in the Knowledge Base? Fill in a Candidate Support Form, and we’ll be in touch within two hours.