Beware of lagging keyboards and mobile devices! This will negatively impact your ability to complete the assessment. If in doubt, use a different device. You can find more information on compatible devices and web browsers here
Setting up your device for our assessment is pretty easy. Whether you’ve been asked to complete our web-based assessment or the downloadable app, here are a few handy tips:
- Check your internet connection. If you’re using a company’s or school’s WiFi, you may want to double-check for any firewalls that’ll block your access.
- Minimise distractions by:
- Disabling all push notifications
- Making sure your device is fully charged
- Closing all background apps (if using a mobile device)
- Setting your device to ‘do not disturb’ mode (see below for instructions):
Please note: If you’ve been asked to complete the downloadable app version of the assessment, there are two additional steps to setting up your device:
- Check your storage. You can see how much room you’ll need on your device here.
- Install the right version! You’ll find the link to the right version of our assessment in your invitation email. Once you’ve got it downloaded, you’re ready to go.
Unable to find a solution to your query in the Knowledge Base? Fill in a Candidate Support Form, and we’ll be in touch within two hours.